The Business Associates focuses on providing a platform for investors and traders to execute trades, thereby earning a brokerage. The penetration of the stock market in our country is still at very low levels and is one area that still is relatively untapped in the financial space. The Business Associate should build a team of equity advisors and marketing executives in order to maximize their client base. Elite’s full support will be available for Research, Technology needed (trading terminals and server), Marketing Material as well as all back-end processes.
Business Associates Eligibility
- The applicant is not less than 21 years of age
- The applicant has not been convicted of any offence involving fraud or dishonesty
- Applicant must have approved commercial space of minimum 300 Sq. Ft. at an upcoming and well connected location.
- Should have a 12 passing certificate (minimum requirement by SEBI to be a registered sub-broker)
- In addition to the 100,000 as a security deposit the applicant must have sufficient amount of working capital till the time the business starts generating sales. The Working Capital requirement will be around 3-5.5 L, as per the requirements of the Associates.
- Should have required infrastructure in the office to run the business (i.e. Two Computers, Online UPS min. 2KVA, Voice Recording System, Scanner & Printer and Broad band Internet connection)
- Have to do registration with SEBI as a sub broker / AP by paying appropriate fees as applicable.
- Pan card
- Aadhar Card
- Educational proof (minimum intermediate)
- Residential address proof
- Office address proof(electricity bill, phone bill-BSNL or MTNL, bank statement)
- Four photographs
- CA reference letter
- Name affidavit in case of any kind of mismatch in name on a Rs 10 stamp paper
Note: Above documents should be attested from Notary or CA
The greatest advantage of the model is that the Associates need not devote any resource developing a product line or pricing plans. The products on offer are the following:
Elite’s Unrelenting Support offered:
- Marketing Support via Newspaper, Website, Brochures, Banners, Mailers and SMS campaigns.
- Organize training for trading software, back – office and other communicative software.
- Conducting seminars and training for all cross selling products – IPO, MFs Insurance, etc.
- Dedicative customer desk available for all queries.
- Business support via joint sales meetings
- Financial balance and trade update alerts to your Investors